Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Holiday Mini CASE

Good Morning!
I apologize for the lack of posts however I have been without internet since last Thursday.  Thankfully, internet will be restored fully today.  It has been a LONG week (especially without internet)!  Since I've had no internet, I have had PLENTY of time to stamp!  I have created a lot of cards to share with you. Next week I will be posting BLOG CANDY!!!  So be sure to keep checking in!

Today's card is a CASE from the Holiday Mini.  This particular card can be found on page 9.
It's made using the Frosty Friends stamp and it is SUPER cute!


Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Pool Party, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Stamp: Frosty Friends
Ink:  Pool Party, Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade, Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, Black Staz-On
Embellishments:  Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine
Tools:  Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Finishing Touches Edgelits, Big Shot, Blender Pen, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Adorning Accents Edgelits

No comments:

Post a Comment