Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wacky Wednesday!

Good Morning!
Today I'm sharing a FUN card!  I made it to look like a piece of Candy Corn!  Isn't it cute?  I have another Halloween card made using this same exact shape however it's a Witch's hat!  Stay tuned for pictures of that card!  I will be posting it a little later this afternoon!  Both of them are absolutely adorable and too much FUN!

                                    

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango
Ink:  Black Staz-On
Stamp Set:  Toxic Treats
Embellishments:  1/8" Black Taffeta Ribbon
Tools:  Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, SNAIL, Glue Dots, Big Shot, Argyle Embossing Folder, Modern Label Punch, 3/16" Corner Rounder Punch, Perfect Pennants Bigz L Die


REMINDER:  September 16th is the very LAST day to earn your own Printer's Tray and supplies to decorate it!  Call me today for more details!  (734) 497-8521

No comments:

Post a Comment