Sunday, June 18, 2017

Monday Montage #95- Happy Birthday Gorgeous!








Hello there and welcome back for the bi-weekly Monday Montage blog hop. I'm so happy you joined us!  Be sure to visit all 10 stops to see what other amazing designers have created to share with you.

My projects tonight feature the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set and the Foil Frenzy Specialty DSP.

As you can see from the picture below this is a super fun project!  I however am not the original creator of this design.  My friend Becky Roberts is the original designer.


I chose the Foil Frenzy Specialty DSP for the boxes as it's thicker than regular DSP.  It's almost card stock thickness.   It's also embossed and foiled with some pretty fabulous designs.

My project isn't just a card.  Its a card and a gift box all in one!  The box measures 2" square so isn't huge.  It may not hold a ton but it is large enough to hold some jewelry, cash, or other small trinkets.  


The picture above shows what the card looks like with the box removed.  I personally would only remove the box to open the gift.  The rest of the time- I would store the box on the card.  

Since there are 4 colors to the Foil Frenzy Specialty DSP- I made a card/box in all 4 of the colors.  I'm only sharing 2 out of the 4 colors as they all pretty much look the same.  The one below is Berry Burst.  It just might be my favorite out of the whole lot!  


What a fun way to give a gift!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Click the NEXT button to go to the fabulous Elizabeth Price or click the BACK button to head on over to the lovely Cathy Casey.


                



1 comment: