Thursday, August 30, 2012

Good Morning!
Today's card will be delayed until a little later this morning/early afternoon.  My son has orientation for the Middle College today and my daughter will be attending her first day of College so I needed to be up earlier than usual.   I'm sure after they get home we will need to go buy more supplies. I promise I won't make you wait too awful long!

REMINDER:  There are only 2 days left (today and tomorrow 8/31) to take advantage of the Spooktacular Halloween offer for new recruits.  If you have ever thought about becoming a Demo- now is the time to do it!  Not only will you get to choose $125 worth of products (yes- your choice!) but you will also receive the ever so adorable Halloween Printers Tray Kit which comes with the supplies necessary to create your own masterpiece!  Did I mention that shipping is FREE?
Call me today!  734-497-8521  


No comments:

Post a Comment