Monday, September 17, 2012

Here we go again...

Today is Mojo Monday!  I haven't had a chance to play around with the weekly sketch challenge but I will very soon and post my creation later this afternoon.  Do you participate in sketch challenges?  Sketches are great because they give you inspiration and challenge you to come up with  something you might not normally create.  Sketches can consist of anything really.  Different sizes, shapes, colors, embellishments or no embellishments, etc...
So until I make my Mojo Monday card- here is a card that I created yesterday from the Floral Frames Framelits and the Daydream Medallion Stamp Set.  


Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Island Indigo, Whisper White
DSP:  Birds of a Feather
Stamp Set:  Daydream Medallions, Tiny Tags
Inks:  Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple
Embellishments:  Island Indigo Bakers Twine, Designer Faceted Buttons, Vintage Trinkets
Tools:  Big Shot, Floral Frames Framelits, SNAIL, Paper Snips, Jewelry Tag Punch

You can't see it in the picture but between each flower layer is a coordinating piece of DSP.  
Make sure to check back later!
Enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment