Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thursday. Already?

Seriously?  It's Thursday already?  Where do the days go?  Soon it will be Halloween and then we all know what happens from there!  The time REALLY goes quickly then!

I've finally had a little time to play around with the Holiday Stocking Bigz L Die for the Big Shot.  I wasn't sure how big it was going to be when I purchased it.  I wasn't even sure what I would make with it.  I just knew I wanted it!  I am sure glad I bought it!  Not only did I make a  little Stocking to hang but I also made a cute Stocking card that opens just like a regular card!  The actual Stocking itself measures approximately
 5 1/2" X 4 3/4".


Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Gumball Green, Whisper White, Primrose Petals
DSP:  Snow Festival
Stamp Set:  Mixed Medley (Hostess Set from the 2012 Holiday Catalog)
Inks:  Primrose Petals, Gumball Green
Embellishments:  Primrose Petals Satin Stitched Ribbon
Tools:  Big Shot, Snow Flurry Bigz Die, 1 1/4" Scalloped Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment