Friday, February 8, 2013

Color Challenge

Good morning stampers!
I hope that everyone is doing well!  We are supposed to be having a snow storm today so I'll be inside stampin' all day!  I'm currently working on several projects at the same time.  I have my blog, my newsletter, the design teams that I'm on and much more.  I truly love being busy!  It keeps me on my toes!

I have a card today that I want to share with you.  It was created for the Splitcoaststampers.com Creative Crew.  For this card, we were asked to create using the color combination Sahara Sand, Pretty in Pink, Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals and Very Vanilla.  It took me a few tries to actually get something that I liked.  I wasn't sure how I would like all the colors together but I think I did it!  The card I created is beautiful AND I used all the correct colors!  Woot Woot!!
Do you like it?

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Primrose Petals
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Sahara Sand, Raspberry Ripple
Stamps:  Oh, Hello, Lovely Little Labels
Tools:  Big Shot, Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Ovals Framelits, Little Labels Punch Pack, 5/8" Flower Trim, Raspberry Ripple Satin Stitched Ribbon, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Vintage Trinkets, Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, SNAIL

Remember- the next edition of my newsletter comes out Monday!  There will be a mini tutorial on making paper rosettes!  Don't miss out!  Sign up today!  




No comments:

Post a Comment