Friday, February 8, 2013

Fab Friday 11

As a stamper, I am always looking for new ideas.  Whether it be a different color combination, card layout or using embellishments in a different way.  Today while doing my usual blog surfing, I came across the fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com  website.  I thought it would be fun to play along!
Here is the sketch we were to use:

Here is my submission:

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler
DSP:  2011-2013 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack (Pool Party)
Inks:  Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Pink Pirouette
Stamps:  Field Flowers
Tools:  Big Shot, Needlepoint Border Embossing Folders, Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Linen Thread, SAB Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button Pack (Pool Party Button), Scallop Border Punch


You should make one too!  I'd love to see what you create!  Happy Friday!

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love your color choices and the embossing around the edge of your focal panel. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The colors are great together and that flower stamp looks so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fab Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments! It was a lot of fun to play along! I look forward to playing again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your card. The color combination is perfect. I love the soft pink flowers. Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet colors! And I really love how you used the stitched border along the edge of your main panel…well done! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete