Monday, February 25, 2013

Good Morning!
Today is the first day of my craft class at the Monroe YMCA.  For now- my classes will be for adults but in the Spring- I will be teaching both children and adults.  I'm really excited for this wonderful opportunity!  Stamping and paper crafting has become a huge part of my life and I love that I get to share it with others!  I know that there are people who say "I can't do that.  I'm not that crafty".  Guess what- I said the same thing!  So if I can do it- so can YOU!  I promise!
My first class is a set of 4 CAS (clean and simple) cards.  I'm not going to share all 4 of the cards here as I have already shared them  here at some point.  Hopefully my students will enjoy!
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
DSP:  Polka Dot Parade
Stamps:  For the Birds
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Real Red, Staz-On Black
Tools:  Big Shot, Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, White Bakers Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL, Sycamore Street Embossing Folder, Blender Pen, Ovals Collection Framelits

Happy Monday!  Have a great day!

Haven't signed up for my newsletter yet?  No worries!  You can still do so!  Just click the "Subscribe to our mailing list" button on the top of the left sidebar.  Enter your email address and you'll immediately be sent a FREE tutorial!  Newsletter is released on Monday of each week.  If you would like previous copies of my newsletter- please send me an email to let me know.  There have been tutorials in some of them!


3 comments: