Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Mojo Monday 281

Good Morning!
Since yesterday was Mojo Monday- I thought I'd share the card that I created for the Mojo Monday Challenge.  I love this layout.  It may look like a clean and simple card however it can  be stepped up and made to look sophisticated!
I chose to use the Fan Fair DSP along with Very Vanilla and Island Indigo.  I kept a monochromatic color scheme.  I made a ribbon rosette from the Natural Cotton ribbon.  The Island Indigo ribbon is from the SAB Sycamore Street Ribbon and Buttons pack that you can earn for FREE!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Island Indigo
DSP:  Fan Fair 
Stamps:  Postage Due
Ink:  Island Indigo
Tools:  Big Shot, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Polka Dots Embossing Folder, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button Pack (Island Indigo Ribbon), Jumbo Sticky Rounds, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Stampin' Trimmer, 7/8" Natural Cotton Ribbon

Happy Stamping!

Haven't signed up for my newsletter yet?  No worries!  You can still do so!  Just click the "Subscribe to our mailing list" button on the top of the left sidebar.  Enter your email address and you'll immediately be sent a FREE tutorial!  Last week's newsletter contained a tutorial on how to make paper roses. This week's newsletter  features a color challenge and a stamp set giveaway!  Don't miss out on the fun!  Join us today!  

5 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, I adore this flower...so cute...thanks for playing along with us at Mojo Monday! I fixed your link, sometimes Mr. Linky wants to act up...lol....have a fabby day!


    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever to put the globe map in the circle. Super card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments! This challenge was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Love your flower and your choice of DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!!!!!! GREAT sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete