Friday, March 15, 2013

Fun Friday!

Good morning!
Finally!  It's Friday.  I am SO ready to start my weekend.  It's been a crazy busy week here.  Not only have I been working on next week's newsletter and stamping samples to share with you all week long, but I've been creating some projects for the Artisan Design Team contest.  The Artisan Design Team contest is a contest that Stampin' Up! holds each year.  Demonstrators have the option to create a variety of projects (cards, scrapbook pages, 3D items) and submit them to Stampin' Up!  In turn- Stampin' Up! will choose 20 finalists.  From those 20 finalists 10 will be chosen as the new Artisan Design Team.  Needless to say- I need to create some pretty awesome items!  Unfortunately I cannot share my projects with you until after the winners have been announced (which won't be until July after convention).  At least you can look forward to seeing what I submit at some point!

The card I'm sharing today is not my original design.  I first saw it on the Stampin' Connection website (it's the Stampin' Up! demo board). Angie is the original creator and my upline Becky Roberts was kind enough to create a tutorial.  Becky's tutorial can be found by clicking this link: http://inkingidaho.blogspot.com/2013/03/chalkboard-card-tutorial.html


I think they are absolutely adorable!  Check out Becky's link and create some today!  Have a great weekend!

It's not too late!  If you haven't signed up for my newsletter yet?  No worries!  You can still do so!  Just click the "Subscribe to our mailing list" button on the top of the left sidebar.  Enter your email 
address and you'll immediately be sent a FREE tutorial!  Newsletter is released on Monday of each week.  If you would like previous copies of my newsletter- please send me an email to let me know.  There have been tutorials in some of them!  

No comments:

Post a Comment