Thursday, March 28, 2013

Happy Birthday!

Good morning!
Today I have a birthday card to share with you.  I was actually in the process of creating my cards for the Splitcoaststampers Creative Crew when I created this card.  Once again, I used the Creped Filter Paper to make the flower.  I so love the Creped Filter Paper.  It is just so easy to work with and the end results are beautiful!

I used the Paper Piercing tool and the Occasions Paper Piercing Pack to pierce around the flower.
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Pool Party, Very Vanilla
Stamps:  Create a Cupcake
Ink:  Pool Party, Pool Party re-inker
Tools/Embellishments:  Stampin' Pierce Mat, Paper Piercing Tool, Pool Party Bakers Twine, Pearl Basic Jewels, Pop-up Posies kit (for the brad in the center of the flower), Creped Filter Paper, Stampin' Spritz bottle, 70% alcohol, Paper Snips, Stampin' Trimmer, 3/16" Corner Rounder, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL, Blossom Punch

Looking for new ideas not found on my blog?  Why not subscribe to my newsletter!  My newsletter is a weekly email sent to you every Monday.  Some weeks there is a giveaway, a tutorial, product of the week, color challenges and much more!  Coming up this week- another newsletter only GIVEAWAY!!!

Please "like" Dani's Thoughtful Corner on Facebook!  Visit Dani's Thoughtful Corner Facebook page
Dani's Thoughtful Corner can also be found on Instagram- look for DanisThoughtfulCorner 
On Pintrest as Dani Dziama



No comments:

Post a Comment