Tuesday, March 19, 2013

It's here! It's here!

Good morning!
Today I am excited to share the My Paper Pumpkin Welcome kit with you!  The wait is over and everyone who ordered should be receiving their kits in the next several days.  I have had several people ask me just what this kit looks like so here it is!

This is what I found in the mailbox today:
Cute packaging!  I couldn't wait long to open it either!  This is what your kit will look like after you open the box:
I love that the box is Calypso Coral and the tissue inside is Pool Party!  Such a cute color combination!  I love that the tissue is held together with a cute My Paper Pumpkin sticker.  After I carefully removed the My Paper Pumpkin Sticker, I found this:
The contents of my surprise package!  The longer pieces of cardboard actually have the card stock, card stock stickers and other supplies all bundled together.  I opened the bundle to reveal the contents.  There was an idea sheet, the Hey There Stamp Set (2 stamps), 4 Printed Cards (Basic Gray), 4 Printed Designer Paper, Die-Cut Card Stock Stickers, 4 Designer Buttons, a Basic Gray Classic Ink Stampin' Spot, and a "D" acrylic block.

There it is!  Interested in becoming a member of My Paper Pumpkin?  Visit My Paper Pumpkin and join today!  Please choose me as your demo- Dani Dziama.
Have a fabulous Tuesday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment