Monday, March 11, 2013

Made in minutes Monday!

Good morning!
I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.  I know I did!  The weather yesterday was absolutely beautiful!  It was almost 65 degrees!  What a perfect ending to my weekend!  Even though I didn't spend time outside (other than grilling dinner) I did get to work in the sunshine.  I have a large window directly in front of my desk so I sat and created all day!
Here is one of the cards I wanted to share with you today.  It's from the All Dressed Up set.  This is such a cute set!  Reminds me of paper dolls from when I was little.  Too much fun!
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Island Indigo, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso
DSP:  Tea for Two
Ink:  Early Espresso
Tools:  Big Shot, Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Dress Up Framelits, Decorative Label Punch, Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Sycamore Street Ribbon/Buttons pack, Flower Trim, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Pearl Basic Jewels

Have a wonderful day!  Happy stampin'!

It's not too late!  If you haven't signed up for my newsletter yet?  No worries!  You can still do so!  Just click the "Subscribe to our mailing list" button on the top of the left sidebar.  Enter your email address and you'll immediately be sent a FREE tutorial!  Newsletter is released on Monday of each week.  If you would like previous copies of my newsletter- please send me an email to let me know.  There have been tutorials in some of them!  


No comments:

Post a Comment