Thursday, March 14, 2013

Quickie Thursday!

My oh my!  I can't believe it's Thursday again already!  Where does the time go?
Today I have another quickie card for you.  It's a card that I cased from an email from Andrea Walford.  I love the Lacy & Lovely set!  The stamps are beautiful and versatile!  I tried to make my card exactly like the one in Andrea's email however I didn't have the silhouette stamp set that she used. I chose to use the Bird Builder punch instead!


It's not too late!  If you haven't signed up for my newsletter yet?  No worries!  You can still do so!  Just click the "Subscribe to our mailing list" button on the top of the left sidebar.  Enter your email 
address and you'll immediately be sent a FREE tutorial!  Newsletter is released on Monday of each week.  If you would like previous copies of my newsletter- please send me an email to let me know.  There have been tutorials in some of them!  

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment