Friday, March 8, 2013

TGIF!

Good morning!
TGIF!  It has been such a busy week!  I am so ready for things to slow down!  This is the first of two blog posts today.  Yep- you heard right!  TWO blog posts today!  For the first post- I wanted to share some quick and easy cards that I call "Lunch Box Notes".  These cards are the perfect size to put in your spouse's lunch, your friend/co worker's lunch, etc...  I used the Scalloped Envelope die however I folded it slightly different.  Now it looks more like a coin envelope.  The inner card measures 2 1/8" x 3 1/4".  They take less than 5 minutes to make and are super cute!  Who's lunch would you put them in?
Be sure to check back again today for the second blog post.  I have new products coming in today!  Can't wait to share them with you!

It's not too late!  If you haven't signed up for my newsletter yet?  No worries!  You can still do so!  Just click the "Subscribe to our mailing list" button on the top of the left sidebar.  Enter your email address and you'll immediately be sent a FREE tutorial!  Newsletter is released on Monday of each week.  If you would like previous copies of my newsletter- please send me an email to let me know.  There have been tutorials in some of them!  

No comments:

Post a Comment