Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Hello Wednesday!

Good morning!
Looks like I'll have plenty of time to stamp today as the forecast is filled with rain!  YAY for stampin' but I sure do wish it was sunny and pretty outside!  The sunshine puts me in a better mood (plus it helps take my mind off of things like the Artisan Design Team contest).  I'm hoping that the finalists are announced soon!  I swear the wait is the hardest part!
I have a card to share today.  It's short and sweet!  I hope you enjoy!
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Island Indigo, Very Vanilla
DSP:  Modern Medley, Regals DSP stack
Stamps:  Secret Garden, Fabulous Phrases
Inks:  Island Indigo, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Early Espresso, Soft Suede
Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, Big Shot, Top Note Die, Secret Garden Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, Calypso Coral Chevron Ribbon, Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon, Glue Dots, Stampin Dimensionals, SNAIL, Pearl Basic Jewels, Stampin' Spritzer bottle w/water, Stamping Sponges, Designer Frames Textured Impressions Embossing folder

2 comments: