Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Truly Grateful

Good Morning!
Can you believe it's Wednesday already?  It seems like the new week just started!  I'm so not ready for the weeks to be flying by this fast.  There's not much left of summer and I'm not ready for the fall quite yet.  Speaking of fall- I received my $250 shopping spree order for being one of the Top 20 Artisan  Design Team Finalists.  LOVE that I could pick out whatever products that I wanted!  One of the new stamp sets that I ordered is called Truly Grateful.  This is such a beautiful set for the fall season!  It pairs nicely with the brand new DSP Sweater Weather.  Unfortunately I don't have a card featuring Sweater Weather today but there's always tomorrow or sometime in the near future!
My card today is a CASE from the 2013 Seasonal Catalog.  I LOVE this card!  So pretty!  OH and did you notice that I also used Gorgeous Grunge again today?  I'm thinking I could use it on every card or scrapbook page that I make!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Pool Party
Stamps:  Gorgeous Grunge, Truly Grateful
Inks:  Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango
Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, Witches Brew Washi Tape, SNAIL, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment