Sunday, August 25, 2013

Happy Heart Day!

Good morning!
Ok- I know it's a little early for a Valentine's Day card but I figured that since I've made cards for the other holidays recently- it was only fair that I also make one for Valentine's Day too.
This card was super simple to create and I LOVE how it came out!  I used the Square framelits to create a little photo frame for my DSP/Glimmer Paper hearts.  The Happy Heart Day from the Tags 4 You set is perfect for this card!
The striped ribbon is actually the Basic Black Chevron Ribbon only cut in half.  I love that it's like 2 ribbons in one!  Too much fun!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla
DSP:  Witches Brew, Brights DSP stack, Glimmer Paper (Red and Silver)
Stamps:  Tags 4 You
Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, Label Bracket Punch, Squares Collection Framelits, Big Shot, Hearts Collection Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Essentials Hardware Clips

No comments:

Post a Comment