Thursday, August 8, 2013

Joy Banner

Good Morning!
Today I have a pretty banner to share with you!  It is made using the awesome new Build a Banner kit from the Seasonal Catalog.  This kit comes with 18 banners, Jute Twine to string the banners on, 26 alphabet stencils, 3 pattern stencils and a protective stencil to use when you're adding the letters.  I have to admit that this is one of my most favorite items in the new Seasonal Catalog.  So many uses and so much fun!  I embellished this kit with the Christmas Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit.
Once again I need to apologize for the crummy picture.  I love to craft in the evenings/night so there's not much natural light at that time.
I am pleased to announce that I will be offering a  "Create a Christmas banner"  in one of my upcoming classes.  Stay tuned for more details!
Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. CUTE, CUTE BANNER DANI!! I MAKE ONE OF THESE EVERY YEAR AND EACH YEAR THEY ARE DIFFERENT. YOURS IS DARLING.
    TXJENNYWREN.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete