Monday, September 16, 2013

Another Thank You

Good morning!
Did you enjoy your weekend?  I certainly did!  On Friday I drove to my parents house in New York state to pick apples.  After we were done picking apples- my father jokingly suggested that we go pick grapes too. So that's exactly what we did!  All in all- we ended up picking 5 bushel's of apples and 28 pounds of grapes!  It was a lot of fun!!!  I'll be baking pies and making homemade applesauce all week! Did you do anything fun this past weekend?

Today I have a card to share with you.  It's nothing fancy.  Actually it's a pretty simple card!  I used the Another Thank You photopolymer stamp set.  I stamped the largest Thank You in Bermuda Bay ink onto Whisper White card stock.  Then I used the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set to grunge it up a bit!
I was short on time so I didn't have time to create something fancy.  I hope you still enjoy it!  I think it's fun just as it is!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Monday!
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Stamps:  Gorgeous Grunge, Another Thank You
Inks:  Strawberry Slush, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay
Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment