Friday, September 20, 2013

Pinterest case

Good morning!
Today I have a card to share with you that was CASED from Pinterest.  I'm not really sure why I liked the card on Pinterest because it's not really my style.  It is however cute!  Unfortunately there was no name linked to the pin  and it had been repinned numerous times so I'm not sure who the original creator is.  If you know- please send me an email so that I can give proper credit!  I also want to note that the card I cased was not created using Stampin' Up! products.  My card however is made completely from Stampin' Up! products.
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Tempting Turquoise, Pistachio Pudding, Melon Mambo, Silver Foil Sheet
DSP:  Neutrals DSP stack
Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot, Expressions Thinlits, Label Thinlit's (arrow's), Hearts Collection Framelits, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment