Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Truly Grateful file folder card

Good morning!
Are you sick of file folder cards yet?  I hope not because I have another one to share with you today!  This one is for Thanksgiving.  Unfortunately the picture makes the top of the card front look too big but it's not. The card is actually slightly open and tilted somewhat so it just looks like it's bigger.  I'm really loving the Sweater Weather DSP.  It's full of beautiful colors!  I never thought I'd say it- but I REALLY like Crushed Curry!  It's the perfect fall color!
Have you gotten your One Tab File Folder card tutorial yet?  If not- subscribe to my newsletter (sign up is located at the top left of the sidebar)!  The tutorial will be sent automatically!  

UPDATE:   I have had several people inquire about a snowflake tutorial (for the snowflake shown on  yesterday's card).  I am working on it and will have it up sometime later today or tomorrow at the latest!  As for how I created my cute little treat box- instead of rewriting the instructions- I am sharing the tutorial link that I used.  Those instructions can be found HERE.  

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Chocolate Chip, Crushed Currry, Tangerine Tango
DSP:  Sweater Weather
Stamps:  Truly Grateful
Inks:  Chocolate Chip
Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Envelope Punch Board, Autumn Accents Bigz Die, Big Shot, Bitty Banners Framelits, Pool Party  Embossing Powder, Paper Snips, Burlap Ribbon, Linen Thread, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Chevron Embossing Folder, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Heat Tool, Glue Dots, Sticky Strip


1 comment:

  1. such a cute card, and no, I am not sick of file folder cards, yours are all wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete