Thursday, September 19, 2013

Wahoo part 2

Good morning!
I have another My Paper Pumpkin card to share with you today!  Every month when the My Paper Pumpkin subscription kit comes- I always create one card exactly like the one in the kit.  Then I modify the rest!  This is a perk for all of my My Paper Pumpkin subscribers as they receive a PDF tutorial of the other card designs!  Sometimes I share the cards here and sometimes I do not.
Here is another Wahoo card but modified slightly.

Yesterday's Wahoo card was vertical and made exactly like the one pictured in the kit.
Here they are together:

It's the same card only with a different orientation. The chevrons are placed in a different location and in a different order.  As you can see- there are many possibilities with these monthly kits!

No comments:

Post a Comment