Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wahoo!

Good morning!
Yesterday was a very productive day!  Not only did I sand my cute little chest of drawers but I also had time to bake some homemade chocolate chip cookies!  I gotta admit- I really don't like to bake.  I tend to bake a lot for the holidays and then for the rest of the year- forget it.  I don't have the patience and I get burned out really easily.  I can already tell it's not going to be a good year for baking!

Yesterday I received the best kind of mail.  Happy mail!  My monthly My Paper Pumpkin kit arrived!  I LOVE this kit!  As I've said before- I have an addiction to office supplies and this month's kit has the cutest little file folder tag.  Now it's not a file folder exactly- but it is a file folder shape and it's super cute.  Two stamps came in the kit- one says "Wahoo"  and the other says "you did it!".  I think that this just might be my favorite My Paper Pumpkin Kit!
Would you like to sign up for My Paper Pumpkin?  It's a fun little craft escape that arrives once a month!  It's $19.95 plus tax.  Visit http://mypaperpumpkin.com to join today!  Be sure to choose me as your demo (Dani Dziama)!
Have a wonderful Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment