Thursday, October 17, 2013

Happy Birthday to you!

Good morning!
Today I have a card to share with you.  I created it using the Alphabet Press Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  I've actually had this embossing folder since the new catalog was released this past June. I'm not sure why I haven't used it until now but I can honestly say- I love it!  Especially when it's used with the Core'dinations card stock.  LOVE the sanded look!
I also LOVE this particular layout.  It's very versatile and can be used for many different occasions which in turn give the card a different look.  I think I'll make a Halloween card in this same layout to show you what I mean!

Thanks for stopping by today and Happy Stampin'!
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Pool Party, Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Pool Party Core'dinations
DSP:  I Am Me
Stamps:  Label Love
Ink:  So Saffron
Tools/Other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, Big Shot, Alphabet Press Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Stampin' Sanding System, Linen Thread, Very Vintage Buttons, Tea Lace Paper Doilies, SNAIL, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Artisan Label Punch

1 comment:

  1. Love your card. I have the EF as well and haven't used mine either but I think I will now!

    ReplyDelete