Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Instamatic FUN!!!

Good morning!
Do you remember the super fun and magical Instamatic (or Polaroid) cameras?  I must say- those cameras were a highlight of my childhood!  There was nothing more fun than taking a picture with a bunch of friends and having instant gratification!  I always loved the way the actual picture looked.  Not quite crisp and clear but perfect for a fun photo!
My project to share with you today is a camera box.  It's big enough to hold 3" x 3" cards.  Now I don't have the cards I plan on putting inside complete yet so you'll have to check back another time for those.  I was just really excited at how cute the box came out and had to share immediately!  I hope you enjoy it!

Camera Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Basic Gray, Whisper White
DSP:  I Am Me
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Paper Snips, Silver Stampin' Glitter, Silver Foil paper, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Neutrals Candy Dots, Paper Piercing Tool, Vintage Brads, Bitty Banners Collection, Big Shot, Window Sheets, Sticky Strip, Calypso Coral Chevron Ribbon, SNAIL, Shaker Frames

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dani. This is absolutely adorable!!!!!! Just perfect to give as a special gift. I'm curious as to how you made the clever box. Would you mind sharing? So so cute. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie- There is a tutorial posted on my blog today. Here is the direct link:
    http://danidziama.blogspot.com/2013/10/instamatic-camera-tutorial.html
    I'm glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete