Thursday, October 10, 2013

Turkey anyone?

Good morning!
Today I have another card to share with you that was created using the Harvest of Thanks stamp set.  As I said yesterday- I didn't really think that I needed another Thanksgiving set but boy was I wrong!  I've been having way too much fun with this set!  SO happy I bought it!
Today's card is a sunburst card in fall colors.  I love the color combinations that the Sweater Weather DSP offers.  They are perfect!  What do you think?  Do you like to create sunburst cards or do you like your cards less busy?
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
DSP:  Sweater Weather
Stamps:  Harvest of Thanks, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks:  Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot, Deco Labels Framelits, Paper Snips, Burlap Ribbon, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip



No comments:

Post a Comment