Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Gratitude

Good morning!
Today I have a Thanksgiving card to share.  I LOVE the Harvest of Thanks and Truly Grateful stamp sets.  I'm truly sad that Thanksgiving will be over in a few weeks and I won't need to use them anymore!  I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it again but I'm not a fan of  Autumn.  I don't like the change of seasons.  The colder weather makes me want to hibernate until the Spring.  Fortunately this year- the weather has been pretty good.  Sure we've had a few really chilly days but nothing like the upcoming Winter season that is rapidly approaching.  Is it already feeling like Winter where you live?

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla
Stamps:  Harvest of Thanks, Truly Grateful, Gorgeous Grunge
Inks:  Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, Crushed Curry
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, Pool Party Seam Binding Ribbon, Big Shot, Bitty Banners Framelits, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment