Thursday, May 8, 2014

CASE

Good morning!
One of the perks of being a Stampin' Up! Demo is the fabulous bi-monthly magazine called Stampin' Success.  This magazine not only gives the occasional sneak peek of upcoming products and promotions but it's also chock full of fabulous ideas and inspiration.
The Stampin' Success magazine is exactly where I found the card I created today.  I pretty much CASED it identically with the exception of a few things.  (My sentiment, size of the banner, and different embellishments.)  For those who don't know what CASE means- it means copy and share everything.  I loved the sample in the magazine and wanted to create a card just like it!  I didn't have everything in the picture on hand so I improvised with what I did have.


Do you like to CASE?  Or do you always come up with your own ideas?
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Thursday!
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Crumb Cake, Pool Party
DSP:  Subtles DSP Stack
Stamps:  April My Paper Pumpkin kit
Ink:  Calypso Coral
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Subtles Candy Dots, Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, SNAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment