Sunday, June 28, 2015

Monday Montage 46






        Hello there and welcome back for the bi-weekly Monday Montage blog hop.  I'm so happy you've joined us!  If I am your first stop on the hop- great!  If not- please use the links provided at the bottom of this post to navigate back to Breelin Renwick or next to Dara Gloden.  I know both have fabulous projects to share with you!

As I mentioned in a previous post- I was asked to do a demonstration at the Inking Idaho on the Road event that was held in Columbus, OH last weekend.  In addition to doing a demonstration, I was also asked to create a few projects to share for the display boards.  Here is one of the projects I created to share.  It's a set of 3 Curvy Keepsakes boxes in tray with an adorable gift tag.


I made a ton of these last year for the craft shows that I was at and they were a HUGE hit!  Isn't it cute?

The picture below shows just the boxes.  They are Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive.  Before I assembled them- I stamped the individual pieces with the new Dots for Days stamp.  Quite possibly my new favorite background stamp!


Here is a close up of the tag:


 I'm so happy that the White Christmas stamp set made it into the new Annual Catalog.  It was my favorite Christmas stamp set last year!

Yes- I know it's a bit early for Christmas but I loved this project and wanted to share it with you!  Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to finish out the hop!  You won't be disappointed!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog












3 comments:

  1. You are really ahead of the game, Dani! I'm definitely going to PIN this project for when I get geared up for the holidays. It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the JOY arrangement - did you come up with a pattern for the little tray with handle?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peggy- I did not. I was sent the dimensions and I went from there. My friend originally saw the design on Pinterest and asked me to make one similar to it. I would like to give proper credit but I'm not sure who it goes to.

    ReplyDelete