Sunday, August 16, 2015

Silent Night

Hello there!  Do you have favorite color combinations?  I have a TON of favorites!  One of them is black, gold and white.  I love the elegant look those 3 colors have when combined.  This card is the perfect example!


The DSP used on this card is the Winter Wonderland Specialty DSP.  This DSP isn't like any other I've ever used.  It feels somewhat thicker and kinda reminds me of an expensive gift wrap.  I LOVE it!  



I wasn't kidding when I said that the Festive Flower Builder Punch was my new favorite tool!  I swear I've made at least 100 poinsettia's with it!  The poinsettia on this card was created using only the smaller 2 petal sizes.  Yes it's plain compared to when  used with the coordinating Reason for the Season stamp set but for this card it's perfect! 
Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy your evening!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment