Monday, May 30, 2016

Just For You

Have you ever bought a stamp set (or other crafting item) and set it aside only to completely forget about it?  That's exactly what I have done.  I completely neglected the Watercolor Wings Stamp set since the day it was delivered.  I had the best intentions when the set was purchased but as the months went by it just sat there.....waiting to be used.  Not anymore!  I pulled the set out today and created this gorgeous card!  

Although I had originally planned to use the Watercolor Wings butterfly stamp, I had this beautiful butterfly already watercolored and ready to go.  How could I pass that up?

Here is a close up- it's hard to see in the first picture but there are several flecks of Clear Wink of Stella as well as some gorgeous Metallic Gold Thread.  



Thanks for stopping by!  


Remember- tomorrow May 31, 2016 is the last day to order from the Retired List!  Get them while you still can!!!

If you need a new 2016-2017 Annual Catalog please send me an email or comment here and I am happy to send one out to you!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Pool Party, Watercolor Paper
Stamps:  Timeless Textures, Watercolor wings
Inks:  Melon Mambo, Pool Party, Pear Pizzaz
Tools/other supplies:  Clear Wink of Stella, Gold Metallic Thread, Big Shot, Bold Butterfly Framelits

No comments:

Post a Comment