Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Frosted Medallions

Hey stampers!  Are you ready to see a SNEAK PEEK from the upcoming Holiday Catalog?  If so, you've come to the right place!  I have ordered (and received) my preorder and let me tell you- it is FILLED with tons of amazing new products!  My only regret was having a vacation the same day my preorder arrived!  Thankfully I've got plenty of time to create and share now that my vacation is over.

The first project I will share is a gorgeous card created with the brand new Frosted Medallions stamp set.  I used the Emboss Resist technique to create the beautiful background.  
The Soft Sky watercolor wash was applied in several layers allowing it to dry completely in-between.  


What do you think?  Would you like to have your copy of the 2016 Holiday Catalog?  Be sure to send me an email with your address and I'll drop one in the mail to  you!
Thanks for stopping by!

I used the following items in addition to the items listed below:  
Stamps:  Frosted Medallions
Ribbon:  3/8" Glitter Ribbon Combo Pack
Embellishments:  Fancy Frost Sequins



2 comments: