Sunday, August 14, 2016

Hang Your Stockings!

Hello there stampers!  Once again I've been playing around with some new goodies!  You are just gonna LOVE the new Holiday Catalog!  It is packed with so many fabulous items that it's difficult to choose a favorite!  
My card tonight features the new Hang Your Stockings photopolymer bundle.  The coordinating Christmas Stocking thinlits are just too adorable!  Combine the bundle with the Hearth and Home framelits from the Annual Catalog-  and you have a fantastic project!


I love everything about this bundle!  Especially the NOEL at the top of the mantle.  Such a perfect addition to this card!  Can you see the tiny little Christmas Trinkets?  They are strung on the new Metallic Thread Combo pack.  It comes with a spool of Red and a spool of Green metallic thread.  It seems that the metallic threads are some of my go-to embellishments!  LOVE THEM!!!

Thanks for stopping by!  The supply list is below but for a few items couldn't be found in the database when I created my supply list.  Those items are the Christmas Trinkets and the Metallic Thread Combo Pack.  



No comments:

Post a Comment