Thursday, January 5, 2017

High Tide

Hello stampers!  Have you recovered from the Holidays?  I'm slowly but surely getting back into the swing of things!  Today a brand new Stampin' Up! Catalog went live.  How exciting is that?  You will just LOVE all the new items!  This may just be the best Occasions Catalog yet!  Don't forget- it's also Sale-a-Bration and that means FREE stuff for YOU!  That's right!  For every $50 spent you will receive your choice of items from the Sale-a-Bration Catalog.

Over the holiday break some pretty exciting news happened in our home.  My son was accepted to the University of Michigan Ann Arbor.  He is over the moon excited.  The U of M was his first choice for university and he has worked so stinkin' hard to get in.  I'm so proud of him and excited to see where the next chapter in his life will take him.  
Sorry to all my Ohio State friends!  Now I can't root for the Buckeye's.  Ever. 😬😬😬


Believe it or not I do actually have something fun to share with you tonight.  It's from the new Occasions Catalog and it's created with the High Tide stamp set. 




 I LOVE this set!  From the moment I first saw it all I could think about creating were gorgeous beach scenes.  This project isn't 100% finished yet (as you can see).  It's more like 75% of the way done.  I'm trying to decide if I'm going to make it a post card or actually turn it into a full card.  Then there's always the sentiment options.  Too many choices!  Stay tuned for the finished project!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment