Sunday, February 12, 2017

Yummy in my Tummy

Hey there stampers!  Today I'm sharing a technique that Sara Douglass shared on the Stampin' UP! CEO Facebook page a few weeks ago.  It uses the Yummy in my Tummy stamp set, a Fine-Tip glue pen and some Cucumber Crush reinker.   What do these ingredients make you ask?  Why SLIME of course!  SO fun!  


To create my Valentine, I began by inking up the smaller monster in Basic Black Archival Ink and stamping him onto a piece of Whisper White card stock.  I then opened up my Fine-Tip glue pen and added 5 drops of Cucumber Crush reinker.  I then replaced the top and gently swirled it around to mix.  


Next I began to outline the monster and fill him in.  After the monster was all filled in- I let it dry for about 30 minutes or so.  The slime varies in color leaving some spots darker and some lighter.  As you can see from the pictures- the slime likes to pool at the bottom creating a real slime look!
Isn't it fun?  These are super easy to create and don't take up much time at all!  

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment