Thursday, April 13, 2017

Stampin' UP! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop- Display Stamper Day 1

Hello there!  Welcome to the Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Display Stamper blog hop.  I'm so happy you've joined us!  As we are sharing our beautiful Display Stamper projects from all around the world- please be sure to download Google Translate so you don't miss out on any of the fabulous details!

I have a set of 3 projects to share today.  They all feature a gorgeous new Designer Series Paper!  I absolutely LOVE this new DSP and I know you will too!  It's called Bundle of Love Specialty DSP.  It's a thicker DSP with gold foil designs on one side and and either Blushing Bride/Very Vanilla or Soft Sky/Very Vanilla on the other side.  


  I'm not sure about you- but I like my gift bags to be sturdy and this DSP does the trick!  
I knew once I felt the thickness of this new paper that it would be perfect for creating gift bags or boxes.  


Here is a close up of the embellishment on the gift bag.  It was created by using a watercolor wash of Powder Pink, Berry Burst and Old Olive.  These new In-Colors are absolutely GORGEOUS!  


To keep in the same Blushing Bride/Very Vanilla/Gold theme- I made a coordinating card that also contains the same colors/embellishments as the gift bag.  This card makes my heart happy ❤.  It's so pretty...


The embellishment on the card was created using a watercolor wash of Powder Pink, Berry Burst and Old Olive.  I chose to use the Birthday Blooms stamp set for these projects because the flowers from the set are so beautiful.  Especially when watercolored!


My final project for today is a tiny 2" x 2" Clear Treat Box.  This box was decorated with a belly band and a set of two bows created using the Bow Builder Punch.  As the box is already premade- these are super fast to create.  


Once again- I have used the Birthday Blooms stamp set to create the embellishment.  I stamped onto Shimmer White card stock, watercolored the image and after it dried I colored it again using Clear Wink of Stella.  



I hope you have enjoyed my projects for today!  Be sure to check back tomorrow for more beautiful Display Stamper samples!  

Be sure to click the button below to see what the absolutely fabulous Jessica Winter has created for her display samples.  






10 comments:

  1. Dani, i love this flower and the DP is a dream! Beautiful projects you have worked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dani. This is so pretty. That paper and the watercoloured card. You amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dani, this is a stunning gift set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh.My.Gorgeous!! Dani, you bag is amazing!! I have that floral set already (love it), but you made that DSP move higher on the priority list :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of that DSP Dani!! Great projects and your coloring is beautiful on those flowers. XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both SO gorgeous - totally luxe and over-the-top! Amazing samples - can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you going to do a video on your gift box anytime soon? I love the size of this box as well as the DSP! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful projects you have made Dani! I just love them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh ! Just Wow! I love watercolor and the whole goes so well with the paper DSP Love in abundance! It's beautiful, I want the same set ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your projects are stunning. I might need that paper after all. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete