Friday, April 21, 2017

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop - Display Stamper Day 8


Hello there!  Welcome back to day 8 of the Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Display Stamper blog hop.  I'm so happy you've joined us!  As we are sharing our beautiful Display Stamper projects from all around the world- please be sure to download Google Translate so you don't miss out on any of the fabulous details!

I think the projects I'm sharing today are some of my favorites.  ♥  There is just something so magical about the Tranquil Tulips set that I just cannot resist.  For the purposes of the Display Boards at OnStage- I chose to create all of my tulips (on every tulip project) in either Fresh Fig or Berry Burst.  I wanted to showcase the new In-Color's as much as I possibly could.
My projects today are no exception!


I love how different the tulips look with just a simple change in stamping.  To create the tulips on the Petite Cafe Gift Bag- I inked them up in Berry Burst ink and stamped them off onto a scrap piece of paper before I stamped them on my tag.  


To make the tulips 3 dimensional- I stamped several of them onto scrap pieces of card stock and cut different pieces out to make them look real.


For my card, I used a Berry Burst base with a Lemon Lime Twist layer.


 Here's a close up of the tulips.  These were stamped full strength Berry Burst.


This is a closeup of the sentiment.  It was created on a Whisper White banner and rolled on one end.  A Pool Party Baker's Twine bow completes the card.  




I hope you have enjoyed my projects for today!  Be sure to check back tomorrow for more beautiful Display Stamper samples!  Thanks for stopping by!

Be sure to click the button below to see what the absolutely fabulous Jessica Winter has created for her display samples.  


Dani Dziama  YOU ARE HERE




1 comment:

  1. Dani, you have done such a wonderful job with these tulips, I don't know how anybody couldn't have them on their wish list by now!

    ReplyDelete