Sunday, October 1, 2017

Happy Owloween!

Hey there stampers!  I saw an idea that I absolutely loved in the quarterly Stampin' Success magazine. The picture showed a mason jar that has been stamped and decorated accordingly.  I figured I'd try the technique out for myself! 

Mine however is for Halloween instead of Christmas.  I adore the Spooky Cat Stamp Set and the owl image is my favorite.  Don't you just love the Happy Owloween sentiment?  It's the perfect match to my owl!


To create my jar- I stamped the owl image into Basic Black Archival Ink and then immediately stamped it onto the smooth side of the jar.  I then carefully peeled the stamp off the jar.  Using the Heat Tool I set the ink.  So easy and oh so cute!


Just in case you're curious as to the size of the jar- it only holds 4 ounces.  Yep- SUPER tiny!  These tiny mason jars are adorable. They are the perfect size for gift giving.

Thanks for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment