Sunday, October 8, 2017

Monday Montage # 102




Hello there and welcome back for the bi-weekly Monday Montage blog hop. I'm so happy you joined us!  Be sure to visit all 10 stops to see what other amazing designers have created to share with you.

My project tonight is one of the many cards I created for World Card Making Day.  I started out not knowing what I wanted to create but  as I started looking through my stamps- I came across the Christmas in the Making Stamp Set.  This set is featured in the Holiday Catalog and it is SO fun!


To color the dress I used the new Stampin' Blends.  They are amazing!  I cannot wait for you all to be able to purchase them!  I used the light Old Olive and the light Cherry Cobbler to color the dress.  The holly leaves on the dress and the ornament were colored using the dark Old Olive and dark Cherry Cobbler. 


To make the dress a little fancier I first stamped the lady image onto a piece of plaid DSP from the Christmas Around the World DSP.  I then carefully cut out just the bottom portion of the dress and adhered it to the bottom portion as shown in the picture.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have enjoyed my World Cardmaking Day card!

  Won't you join us for the rest of the hop?  Simply click the NEXT button to go to the fabulous Elizabeth Price or click the BACK button to head on over to the lovely Cathy Casey.  Thanks for stopping by!









4 comments: