Tuesday, May 15, 2018

A teeny tiny boat...

Hello there!  Just when I thought it couldn't get any cuter than the adorable boat I shared yesterday- out comes these!  I have so many ideas swimming around in my head right now for this product suite.  I just can't get enough!


What are they you ask?  Why they are cupcake toppers!  Since I branded the boat I shared yesterday with the Stampin' UP! logo- I thought it fitting that the cupcake toppers be somewhat related.  


What started out as a birthday party ensemble has quickly become the theme for my Annual Catalog Launch Party!  It's going to be so fun!  Interested in joining me?  Message me for details!

How cute are these little boats anyway?  They only measure approximately 1-1/2"!  They are beyond adorable.  Please excuse my poor photography.  The lighting wasn't the best tonight.  


These are truly a cinch to create!  Simply google an Origami Boat tutorial and you will be well on your way!  


How about the adorable little banners?  The little pennants were created using the Thrill Ride Thinlits.  The I ❤stamping banner was created using the Apron of Love stamp set.  

So fun!  Are you totally loving what you see?  Leave me a comment!  I'd love to hear from you.  Wanna see something different?  Email me a suggestion!  

Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment: