Friday, May 11, 2018

Sea of Textures Take 2

Hey there stampers!  Yesterday I shared a card and an adorable 3 dimensional project that I created for the OSAT Blog Hop.  I had actually created a few other cards that coordinated with my projects from yesterday as well but figured I'd save them for individual posts.  SO- here is take 2!


As you can see- it's created with the same basic layout as the card from yesterday.  Once again I have used a porthole as the main focal point only this time- the octopus is inside the porthole peeking out.  The remainder of his body is behind the porthole as though he is reaching out.  
Hence my choice in sentiments!

Like yesterday's card- today's card is also a shaker card that features the Tranquil Textures Sprinkles. They may just be my new favorites!


Isn't it a fun card?  I love how well this set pairs with the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper.  I'm so happy that it's carrying over into the new 2018-2019 Annual Catalog!

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment